February 25, 2012

Good Morning Mommy

Woke up this morning to Lorenzo saying "Oh Good Morning Mommy!"....I said "Good morning Benzo and Tater"....Lorenzo said "Oh Hi Mommy!...I got unnerwears on!...Tayshon got unnerwears on...and I need blue juice in blue cup please"....AWWW!!!....my heart burst with emotion!...They did have their underwear on!...Taters were backwards, but on!...So I got their blue juice in a blue cup for Benzo and a green cup for Tater...Lots of Thank yous...then I went into the bathroom...it appeared they both had went potty...due to the pittle on the floor (Benzo) and ALL over the seat (Tater)....but they went!...Then I went into my room(Ive been sleeping on their floor)....THEY UNPACKED A BUNCH OF BOXES!!!!....Little crappers!!!....I said "Um boys?...what did you do in Mommy's room?"...Tayshon ran in and yelled "Toys, Toys, Toys!"...and Benzo came in "Uh Mommy, Mine toys!"....so I explained "boys, we are moving to Grandma's house and we need to leave your toys in the boxes until we get there.  Please leave the boxes alone"....Benzo said "it's ok, it's ok, it's ok. Quit that whinning,  Relax, relax, reeeeeelax Mommy.  Let's play!"...So we shall play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message - tell me what you think!