February 12, 2012

The feeling of Love


I want to remember all of the things my boys do to make this mommy feel loved!...

Every morning and every night before bed I say to them "I love you guys soooo much"...and I always get Benzo "Love you so much Mommy" and Tater "Blove boo Mommy"....I cant express the feeling of hearing that...anytime I tell them I love you I ALWAYS get one back!...

If I appear upset Benzo will say "are you ok Mommy?..Its ok, Its ok, Its ok"...until I smile and say 'Thank you Benzo, Mommy is ok"...My comforter....

If I tell the boys "No more fighting, THAT'S ENOUGH!"...Tater will come to me and say "Mommy nuggle?"...and climb into my lap as if to say "ok mommy we will quit for 33 seconds"...LOL...My sneaky innocent...

Somedays I forget how blessed I am to have TWO healthy boys (for the most part)...and every so often I think they can sense that I need a reminder...They snuggle me and hug me and kiss me and lick my face like a puppy!...They are pretty well behaved for the most part...LOL!...I have my moments when I just cant take anymore slapping or biting...I holler at them and they try their hardest to stop for a moment...

Sometimes I take the trains for granted...I really don not love to play trains....Benzo will try to convince me otherwise..."Mommy play trains?..Mommy LOVES trains!...Mommy sit play trains?"...But whenever he asks I sit on the floor at the train table and play...because one day he isnt going to want his Mommy to play anymore...one day my boys will be "too cool" to hang with mom...

Sometimes when I lay down with Tater at night and he rubs and rubs and rubs and rubs my face until it feels like he has rubbed a hole in my cheek...I get irritated...but I never say anything to him...I just let him rub my face...because one day before I know it...He wont want me to lay with him until he falls asleep...he wont need the comfort of rubbing my cheek to help him fall asleep....one day my baby is going to "need that"....

So I will take all of the feelings of being loved I can get for now because one day my "Lil Men" are going to be "grown men" and wont need me for the little things...

I LOVE my boys with ALL of my heart...and I can feel they love me with all of theirs...Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message - tell me what you think!