February 21, 2012

Benzo's teeth

We went to Sparrow Hospital to have Lorenzo's dental work done.  Due to his "heightened sensitivitydisorder"  they completly put him under and did everything at once....

1. He was determined not to wear their hospital gown, so he put his Thomas the Train shirt back on..


2. Then it was ok because he got to watch cartoons...

                                            3. "Mommy! What is on your head?"

4. "Mommy, I go HOME?...OK?"

                                            5. Made a friend...Just dont Touch my marker
6. Getting ready to be put under...I struggled to hold it together, but he was a trooper..

                   7. Tayshon did a great job waiting for Beebo....
                                  8.  Poor guy had a hard time waking up....
9. Got home and he kept looking in the mirror at his teeth...Poor Guy...He brushed them 3 times trying to get the silver off!


                                  10.  Apparently the tylenol and motrin combo kicked in....

Poor Benzo woke up twice in the night telling me his teeth hurt him...Then he struggled at daycare today so I had to call Aunt Dana to the rescue...Mommy will just stay home for a couple days till my lil man feels better....Hopefully this is the only time he will have to endure all that nonsense!...Glad I am the one they call "Mommy"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message - tell me what you think!