March 05, 2012

our first few days

well we moved into grandmas...i picked them up from grannys and brought them to our new home...lorenzo walked downstairs and said wow this is  wicked...wicked huhn i dont think i love my 4 year old saying that one...lol...tayshon saw all of his toys and said mine toys mine toys...lol...he is definately at the mine phase...lol...the first night went well...everyone in bed and sleeping by 9pm...the second day...woke up and headed to learning school for benzo...that all went well...i picked benzo up instead of him riding the bus to daycare...he saw me and screamed hey thats my mommy...he pretty much scared the crap outta all the other kids...haha...then walked up all cool and calm and said hey mom what you doin here...lol...my boy.ne..anyways...we came home and played...went to jaryns last cheerleading...and groceries with grandma...benzo had this cough and little fever...so we went to bed...i woke up 1215am to benzo saying uh oh mommy and puking all over me and everything on the way to the bathroom...awesome....then in the middle of that tater came running in holding his bottom yelling i poooooooooop....so one puking in the big potty and one on the little potty...not so fun...thank god thats over...so far everything is ok...the boys adjust well to new places as long as their toys are there...thank god for that too...so this mommy is praying this will be be very temporary...then back to charlotte and back to a somewhat normal life for my boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message - tell me what you think!