March 07, 2012

ahhh....wonderful mornings!

Yesterday morning I believe I was beat up by my 4 year old...LOL...yes this is funny because he was sleeping..It was 335am and I snuck into the room to put the boys' clothes on for daycare...usually, USUALLY, they remain sleeping while I carefully put their little clothes, coats and hats on...well, I got Tater all dressed and ready...then moved on to Benzo...Well I got his socks on and he was still snoring...I rolled him over, he was still snoring...Suddenly he started yelling in between snores..."QUIT IT OUT MOMMY! QUIT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!" and his little fists were flying..."I NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!  IT BROKEN!  SCHOOL BROKEN!"...calm..snoring...legs and fists!...snoring...LOL!...and throught this 20 minute sleep battle, Tater remained asleep...We made it to daycare...ontime!...

So this morning I had a new plan...be slower...lol...Nope same results!...but this time he woke up and ran downstairs yelling "I JUST NOT GO TO SCHOOL!"...but by the time we were in the car...he was calm and excited to go to "learning school"..YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message - tell me what you think!