January 27, 2012

PIZZA!!



Every time we order pizza hut the boys get sooo excited when the delivery man knocks on the door...LOL...So today there was a knock on the door and Lorenzo said "Oh Tayshon, know what it is?"...Tayshon replied "PIZZZZZA!!"...They both ran to the door...Lorenzo opened it and said "about time! I SOOOO HUNGY!"...The delivery man said "I'm sorry little guy. I will hurry next time"...Tayshon said "pizza please pizza pizza pizza!"...and Lorenzo said "Well i have it please?"...Laughing the delivery guy handed Lorenzo the pizza and Tayshon slammed the door then opened it and said "Tank OOO and reslammed it!...HaHa!...Poor Delivery man!!...He was definitely laughing as he left!

1 comment:

  1. Omigosh - too funny. I love reading your blogs...even if I've already read them on FB....it doesn't matter, they still crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message - tell me what you think!